Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that my wife and I had our first baby on March 12. She's a happy little 9lb baby girl who's a bit more of a handful at times than we expected, lol, go figure.

Anyways, I apologize but I will not be able to be overly active for the next few weeks until we get something resembling a routine worked out. Currently my PC is in the basement which is a little too chilly for the little one and also currently lacking any baby facilities (we were too busy getting the upstairs ready), however I can apparently get on here on my phone so you might see me from time to time. 

Hope everyone is doing well on here and I'm hoping I can still move Orlex's story along slowly from time to time as real life permits.

BTW, loving the new skin, it looks great.

Miss you guys and hopefully I'll catch up with you all soon,

Adam (Orlex)

• Like 1

Oh my god, congratulations! I hope you, mom, and baby are doing well. That's so great. I hope you indoctrinate her into the BattleTech universe ASAP. Stick one of those plush UrbanMechs in her crib. That'll get the brand messaging started, hahahaha. 

We'll hold down the fort until you get back. Don't be a stranger, congrats again!

OYjDIZQ.gif.c324ef98a8ab0b03ffff6d69aed700d3.gif

What wonderful news! Congratulations indeed. I also hope that everyone's doing well and having a good time. ? I absolutely agree that this is a really important period for the three of you to get adjusted to - and in sync with - each other, and I can totally understand needing to prioritize that right now. We'll keep tromping along with our explody adventures here, and we'll save a seat at the table for you when you get back. You'll be missed!

BTW - I'm also glad that you like the forum skin! Does everything seem to be working the way that it should be for you now?

Thanks everyone,

Baby and Mom are doing just fine, both are healthy and happy. Still working things out, but it's all good.

And yes everything seems to be working fine as near as I can tell with the site for me now.