A Consensus on Time

Yes, that's brilliant. Per our group conversation on the Discord, I'm picking up Nathan's character sheet for him with his blessing since I'm gonna be in the app anyway and can mow through it pretty fast. That will get everything addressed for the following characters:

• Marius Lennox
  • Alyssa Chase
  • Nathan Schmidt

@Mek_Master, do you have Bishop squared away?

On 5/7/2020 at 5:18 PM, Mek_Master said:

Medibot?

MediBot goes wherever the Tana goes, but probably would remain on the ship unless someone wants it to come along. (MediBot is also able to provide somewhat less ridiculous medical care if desired - I'd been intentionally a little over the top when treating Jenkins. The bot is glitchy but there's a pattern to it.) 

On 5/8/2020 at 4:42 PM, Charles Maxwell said:

Yes, that's brilliant. Per our group conversation on the Discord, I'm picking up Nathan's character sheet for him with his blessing since I'm gonna be in the app anyway and can mow through it pretty fast. That will get everything addressed for the following characters:

• Marius Lennox
  • Alyssa Chase
  • Nathan Schmidt

@Mek_Master, do you have Bishop squared away?

What does Bishop Need? Have you or he made a character for megamek? Are there more items/vehicles/mechs that we need to have to be ready?

Things are happening fast... so am not sure I am keeping up with all the things going in all the different directions. Which I guess is good, right? ?

9 hours ago, Mek_Master said:

What does Bishop Need? Have you or he made a character for megamek? Are there more items/vehicles/mechs that we need to have to be ready?

Things are happening fast... so am not sure I am keeping up with all the things going in all the different directions. Which I guess is good, right? ?

No  I believe @Charles Maxwell has my sheet. Other then that I don’t believe I’m missing anything  you should have my weapons load out  I'll be in a Condor. @Charles Maxwell will be in the Maxim. 

On 5/11/2020 at 2:19 PM, Mek_Master said:

No worries - as Bishop mentioned:

- His pilot sheet is in the Aegis file I sent over 

- He should pilot a Condor 

- Charles should go in a Maxim 

- You might need to re-add the tanks to the file