For context on my latest post - MediBot is one of those white, shiny, cute-faced robots like they make in Japan, and it's voice sounds halfway between normal human and Microsoft Sam (a bit monotone, a bit gravely and awkward). 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, @Mek_Master! I'll leave the answering to Charles, but I just wanted to drop in and welcome you. I'm "new" but in the sense that I'm "returning new." I was with this group in its original form

The board file comes in fine, good job! ? The worst case scenario for your mechs and Pilots is that you may need to make them in Megamek and then we can just import the .mul file into MekHQ. We d

Posted Images

On 3/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, First Mate Davy said:

Ah, gotcha.

Unrelated (mostly):

https://youtu.be/skFWsc_-i14

Well you can't win the battle on a toilet seat

You can't win the battle on a toilet seat

You can't win the battle on a toilet seat

But you can be happy if you've a mind to

3 hours ago, MediBot said:

For context on my latest post - MediBot is one of those white, shiny, cute-faced robots like they make in Japan, and it's voice sounds halfway between normal human and Microsoft Sam (a bit monotone, a bit gravely and awkward). 

WELL, Steve did win a battle on a toilet seat BUT he paid a price of a lot of suffering and Hardship, the Raw Alcohol he had drank to get him through the strain and the sickness is sundering him. 

I was not sure what the robot looked like, I thought it might have looked as one of those demon things out of the Matrix, I guess shouldn't look a way that would give a person a heart attack, even though Steve would probably be ok.