• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one Thing I see is that lots of posts are showing up with wierd different fonts, some of them are one color and some of them are another, some have black backgrounds and some have white background

Those steps (from Jenkins)...actually worked for me...! Thanks, Steve - clever...  @Orlex Jaeger when you close out Chrome and then re open it, does it remember your tabs and what page you were o

Posted Images

On 3/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, Charles Maxwell said:

Hey, @Agent Nathan Schmidt -

I sent messages to @Mek_Master and @Orlex Jaeger to check in with them. If there's a delay in hearing back from them, we can shift to the Crayven Corporation storyline and continue moving that forward. I saw that you gave that story a poke - I'll respond as Jackson. Did you have any further plans for Schmidt before we get back to Sheratan?

BTW @Steve Jenkins - in case you wanted to make a dossier for Sensei Ronald, I found a training photo of him at the gym. What do you think?

image.png.ea9842c2f1988eb9e8a2b503c7fc77da.png

Har har Har har

ACTUALLY he looks like this guy but more Occult like he's undead or something, or like he's Astral Projecting.

unnamed (1).jpg

On 3/14/2020 at 5:18 PM, Charles Maxwell said:

Hey, @Mek_Master - 

You don't see an image link at the top of the forum page, or you don't see an image link in my post?

I didnt see the image link while the background is white, but now that we are back to normal black background, it appears. I don't know if it might have something to do with the color of the link, maybe?

45 minutes ago, Agent Nathan Schmidt said:

I can see the new themes, and they look SWEET. Thanks for the hard work in getting things back to normal @Charles Maxwell (eep! tagging still works, too!) If we're keeping a tally, I keep switching back and forth between the Star League background and the one of the cosmos. I like both of them!

@Mek_Master, what background are you using?

I like the default actually.

Hey, gang -

Unfortunately, this evening, I noticed that the site skin had once again imploded on itself. I'm sorry for the ongoing technical difficulties. At this point, I have  purged that skin completely. I've gone ahead and purchased a new skin and installed it. Let me know what you think!